Join The Team… It's the new contributors network.
EMBACY INSIDER is always looking for contributors to be featured on our website. We love to showcase up and coming talent. We love people who are creative and think differently. We work with numerous photographers, artists, and writers to create Embacy Insider, and are constantly on the lookout for gorgeous, enchanting words and images. If you have an idea, or story, or photo—or anything!—that you think would work in our pages, we'd love to hear about it. But please take a look at our magazine first.
Types of submissions
- Fashion & Celebrity Style Submissions (Products, red carpet looks, etc.)
- Beauty Submissions (Products, beauty collections, how-to videos, top product picks, etc.)
- Shows & Events (Fashion shows, gala events, hair shows, awards, charity events, etc.)
- Entertainment (Celebrity News of all kind)
- Interviews (Request Embacy Insider Mag to interview you or your client.)
ALL WORK MUST BE EXCLUSIVE AND UNPUBLISHED.
Rules and Guidelines:
Written Text Content – Articles, Recaps, Best of List, etc.
- Address email subject line “Attention: Contributor Request“
- We accept Word Documents and Google Documents. (Please, DO NOT type entire content within email. Simply, add Word/Google document as attachment to email.
- If you have a website, social media profile, or contact email you would like to include to boost your exposure and talents. Add within the email body.
- Please, double check all your information submitted before sending.
Media – Photos, Videos, Infographics, Meme’s, etc.
- Attach photos to your submission email (List credits by description of each photo within the email body)
- No logos are to be allowed on the submitted photos. (Full credit will be given to Photographer and/or person within photo)
- Photo files must be JPEG format. Images must be clear and sharp. We only accept good visuals.
- Makeup credits, photo credits, video credits, and wardrobe credits, etc are required.
- Please do not submit pictures in collages or tagged with watermarks, website urls, or text.
- If there is a video: Attach video link within the email body. So we can just click the link and review the video.